- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño, diced (remove seeds/ribs if you don't like spice!)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons veggie broth/water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil, to sauté
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté onion, garlic, jalapeño and diced tomatoes for 8-10 minutes, until onions are translucent and tomatoes have broken down.
- Add riced cauliflower, tomato paste, cumin, paprika and veggie broth or water. Stir well to dissolve tomato paste in liquid and coat cauliflower with spices and tomato.
- Continue to sauté, stirring often, for 5-8 minutes, until cauliflower is tender and excess liquid has cooked off. Serve.